Vacancies as at 14 January 2021
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Cosmetics Company)
The company has plans to build upon this success by appointing a Business Development Manager to spearhead growth with existing clients and new businesses.
The Business Development Manager will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners and key stakeholders to build new business for the company. They will be focussed and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Ensure team tasks and performance are completed to a high standard
- Identify partnership opportunities and develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Formulate result oriented plans whilst setting and adherence to budgets and objectives
- Analysis the performance of the launched products/ events and formulate future business strategy
- Presenting to potential clients/organisations through direct communication in safe face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Maintain existing business systems and suggest improvements for maximum efficiency
- Think critically when planning and executing tasks to assure project success
- Planning and overseeing new market initiatives
- Keep abreast of industry trends and new product ideas
- Identifying and mapping business strengths
- Build strong relationships with vendors
- Finding and developing new markets and improving revenue
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Excellent presentation, attention to detail, communication skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Capable of working under pressure and handling key responsibilities
- Capable of leading and working together in a team
- Have a good grasp of the fundamentals of the business
- Ability to establish and maintain partnerships and provide ‘critical thinking leadership
- Strong grasp of commercial issues and ability to focus on profit coupled with the ability to identify and optimise opportunities for profitable and sustainable growth.
- Collaborative working style
- Proven track record of building effective client relationships and influencing clients positively
- Focused and goal-oriented
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1- 2 years prior industry-related business development experience
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
Please email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted for interview
Vacancies at 1st November 2020 – THIS VACANCY IS NOW CLOSED
PERSONAL ASSISTANT (ADMINISTRATIVE & MARKETING)
A unique opportunity has arisen for a newly created Personal Assistant (Administrative) role, working with a successful (and busy) Chef/Founder in her start up business, based in Accra. The role will involve a mixture of marketing, business development and administrative support.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of intelligence, with strong administrative or PA skills and experience of at least two years. Has international exposure or who has worked within the hospitality (or food service) industry.
This Chef/Founder is looking for an Assistant who has the enthusiasm to get actively involved with project work, build sustainable fluid and strong company processes and procedures – This is with a view to develop the role to an Executive Assistant.
This is an active role and hours of work may at times vary due to functions and events being held.
Duties and requirements include;
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
- Coordinating complex and ever-changing daily calendars
- Coordinating with the Head of Kitchens and other operational staff
- Organising events and key client meetings
- Some content writing required for the monthly newsletter, marketing and social media management
- Have an understanding of Africa’s cultural and culinary heritage
- Booking and managing appointments
- Coordinating communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and client liaison
- Good communicator (via phone, email and in-person) and able to anticipate people’s needs easily
- Managing extensive and complex travel, including accommodation
- Researching a broad range of subjects and summarising information to create succinct reports
- Office accounting (invoicing, petty cash etc)
- HR management
- Other tasks and errands as required
- A minimum of 2+ years’ previous PA experience is essential
- Intelligent and hard-working
- Longevity in their recent roles
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is essential to this role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of online calendars and office equipment
To apply and for the full job description, please send your CV to email@example.com
Previous applicants do not need to apply.