Vacancies at 1st November 2020
PERSONAL ASSISTANT (ADMINISTRATIVE & MARKETING)
A unique opportunity has arisen for a newly created Personal Assistant (Administrative) role, working with a successful (and busy) Chef/Founder in her start up business, based in Accra. The role will involve a mixture of marketing, business development and administrative support.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of intelligence, with strong administrative or PA skills and experience of at least two years. Has international exposure or who has worked within the hospitality (or food service) industry.
This Chef/Founder is looking for an Assistant who has the enthusiasm to get actively involved with project work, build sustainable fluid and strong company processes and procedures – This is with a view to develop the role to an Executive Assistant.
This is an active role and hours of work may at times vary due to functions and events being held.
Duties and requirements include;
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
- Coordinating complex and ever-changing daily calendars
- Coordinating with the Head of Kitchens and other operational staff
- Organising events and key client meetings
- Some content writing required for the monthly newsletter, marketing and social media management
- Have an understanding of Africa’s cultural and culinary heritage
- Booking and managing appointments
- Coordinating communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and client liaison
- Good communicator (via phone, email and in-person) and able to anticipate people’s needs easily
- Managing extensive and complex travel, including accommodation
- Researching a broad range of subjects and summarising information to create succinct reports
- Office accounting (invoicing, petty cash etc)
- HR management
- Other tasks and errands as required
- A minimum of 2+ years’ previous PA experience is essential
- Intelligent and hard-working
- Longevity in their recent roles
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is essential to this role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of online calendars and office equipment
To apply and for the full job description, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants do not need to apply.