BESPOKE CONSULTANCY SERVICE
Executive PA Gem Consultancy provides a consultancy service at a corporate level, which is conducted in the convenience of your office. The service provides a Training Needs Analysis of your Administration Team (ie your PA/Secretary and administrations team)where a personalised training and coaching programme is drawn up tailoring to your organisations specific needs and requirements. An additional (optional) service includes four, hour long 1:1 mentoring sessions for staff after training has been completed, over a period of 3 months in order to provide continued ongoing support.
Our training programmes are held in a comfortable environment at a centrally located venues normally in Accra. Training is delivered to small groups to ensure that individuals get the most out of their experience in a relaxed, but in a fully informative environment receiving maximum support from their trainer.
Once you have completed our course you can opt in to be part of our exclusive recruitment database where you will be automatically put forward for suitable Executive PA, Personal Assistant and Secretarial job roles that we advertise and/or recruit for.
Because you have extensive value and benefit to your organisation in your role.
Managing the office of a senior executive where you deliver substantial benefits for both them and the business is very different from being a mere assistant. The benefits go beyond mere savings in relation to the executive’s time or effort.
Great Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants deliver substantial value and the benefits are that it;
- Increases your leadership, influence and ability to get results – without formal authority
- Enhances your confidence, credibility and interpersonal skills
- Develops your technical skills and keeps you up to date on the latest advances
- You learn techniques for planning and executing project assignments
- You build strategic relationships and a vast network of other PAs, EAs and Assistants
- Find out how to present your best, most productive professional self
- Increases your contribution to the execution of your boss and the organisation
Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Secretaries, Office Administrators, Office Managers, Confidential Executive/Private Secretaries, Administrative Assistants / Receptionists and other frontline and admin support staff
Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant Courses between 1 to 5 days – these are some of the course modules which will be run during 2019:
The Effective Personal Assistant – One Day Course
The programme aims at equipping participants with the knowledge and skills for Secretaries, Receptionists, Personal Assistants and Administrators who often manage the lives of important people in the workplace.
Introduction to the PA Course
– This module teaches you about the role and the responsibilities that will be expected from you as a Personal Assistant, Secretary and Administrative Assistant
Business Letter Writing
– We will provide you with the tools you need to write a good business letter. You will learn how to structure the letter, along with the importance of editing. Easy steps for you to learn which you can modify as necessary to fit your organisation’s standards.
Confidence and Self Belief
– This module or full day course will give you powerful tools and techniques to gain self-confidence, self-awareness, self-belief and self-esteem and how to build your confidence in the working environment.If you have the right attitude and mindset you can achieve whatever you want at work and in life.In addition, as part of Executive PA Gem Consultancy’s Mentoring Programme, we can set goals and self-development action plans.
Customer Communication and Reception Skills
– Learn the importance of effective communication and reception skills.
– You will learn how to effectively schedule appointments while managing dates and times. Being a good diary manager means thinking outside the box, being creative with scheduling appointments, and knowing your boss’ key priorities to be able to make decisions in the diary.
Document Presentation and Proofreading
– A professional document can be a report, presentation, or a document. This module shows how you should present documents in a professional manner and tips on how to effectively proofread a document.
Faxes, Memorandums and Emails
– We will give you guidance on how to compose and send faxes, how to write memorandums and how to construct and send emails.
Effective Filing Systems
– You will learn how to set up a good organised filing system and manage your filing system effectively.
Good Customer Care
– As an Assistant, it is essential that you understand how important customer care is to a business. You will be dealing with customers and stakeholders daily and you need to know what you should be avoiding and how to represent your company in a professional manner at all times.
Hotel and Travel Arrangements
– You will learn to identify what to look for when booking a hotel for business travel for your boss and money saving tips for your organisation when booking flights and hotels
How To Handle Customer Complaints
– Dealing with customer complaints can be a daunting task, but this segment will teach you how to handle customer complaints effectively.
Introducing Work Planning
– The module will introduce you to an alternative way on how to work to a schedule to achieve the best results.
– The invoicing/petty cash module will demonstrate how to create and send invoices and how to handle petty cash effectively.
Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
– You can learn the basic computer programmes you need to know to perform at your best on a daily basis.
Organise Effective Meetings
– Understanding the importance of meetings for your boss and for the Assistant and what they achieve.
– You will learn how to make phone calls and speak in a professional tone. You will also be given tips on how to communicate over the phone.
Time Management Skills
– A very popular course which is essential to your productivity as an Assistant.The result of good time management is increased effectiveness and productivity. This course will teach you how to manage your time effectively and what you need to avoid when trying to complete tasks.
COMING SOON! Introducing Touch Typing Training
Get productive keyboard skills, learn how to type accurately and with speed.
Touch typing is a skill which will serve you for a lifetime it will also leave your bosses and colleagues impressed too. With this touch typing course, you will learn how to focus on the text before you and type reflexively.
Some error has occured.