I held a successful Essential Personal Assistant Seminar and Workshop, which was aimed at upgrading the skills, efficiency and knowledge of aspiring and experienced PAs.
This fully interactive, intensive day covered a wealth of topics, which equipped them to apply to their office environment.
The day was fulfilling for all the attendees who were a pleasure to train and are a valuable asset to any organisation they work for. Similar workshops will be held monthly, so look out for dates posted in November.
- The Role of a Personal Assistant – Who are they and what do they actually do?
- Relationship Management – How to establishing a great working relationship with your boss, working styles and boundaries
- Communication Skills and your Professionalism – Types of communication, your body language, first impressions, confidentiality at work
- Diary Management and How to Organise Effective Meetings – How to prepare and plan meetings and book appointments
- Email Management – Create, send and manage your emails, rules of good email management
- Time Management and Prioritising your Workload – Where does my time go? How to manage your work and time effectively
- Professional Telephone Skills as a PA – Basic telephone skills, how to make calls and speak professionally
- Confidence Building and Self Belief – How to improv your confidence at work
- The Future – What happens next, Tell me about the Virtual Assistant